Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Celebrating Tonight: Elderflower Splitzer


I'm in the mood to celebrate the little(maybe big?) thing in my life. I finally got my immigrant visa just the other day, and moving to Los Angels where my husband lives. It's been a bit over 2 years since we tied the knot, my visa process took 2 years, long time... isn't it?

Anyway, I'm thinking to celebrate with a pitcher of elderflower splitzer. The combinatin of elderflower cordial, sparkling water, and dry white wine(or any non-sweet sparkling wine) makes for a very fitting drink for me. I know it's kind of summery drink, but I feel summer sun is back again as I'm too happy, indeed!

Here is the recipe, cheers!


(Photo by PORT and FIN)

このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...