Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Autumn Harvest - Sweet Potato Fries


Sweet potato is one of my favorite autumn harvested veggies. Although I like them very much I don't know much of sweet potato recipes, so I did a small research and soon found this recipe. OK, to be quite honest with you, I wasn't interested in recipe at first, I was just attratcted to photo, it's french fries! You cannot ignored them anymore, right?
Anyway, this recipe is very simple, you don't need to deep fry them :) Sprinkle a tiny pinch of sea salt, black pepper, and 1/2 a half teaspoon of sweet smoked paprika powder. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, then toss everything together to coat and put in oven for 40min. Sounds easy and yummy?
Here is the full recipe.


(Photos and recipe by Jamie Oliver)

このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...