Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Everyday Comfy Place


Where is your comfy place at home?

I recently bought cable knit pouf pillow and find myself very comfy sitting there. Although you cannot fall a sleep on a pouf pillow which I always dream to, you can read a book, watch TV, and just relax with a cup of coffee.
I always wanted reading chair in my living room(still very much want them!) and make my comfy place at home, but since I bought pouf pillow I move around my flat with them and find wherever I feel to sit down, mostly it's shady and airy place, I know I'm just like a cat. So my comfy place is not only living room anymore, it can be anywhere with pouf :)

What do you think of having a pouf pillows at your comfy place?


(Photos by emBroider, Crafts For The Times, Greige, West elm, and Anthropologie)

このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...