Sunday, April 10, 2016

Gingham Happiness

Hi there!

I bought this pretty orange gingham button-down at Gap over the weekend. I am so looking forward to wearing it this week.
Gingham is definitely my trend for this spring, I'm quite obsessed with it! Was it trend in 2015? never mind, it's classic patterns so it can be trend any time.


Denim and gingham make the perfect casual look that is still very cute, but it can be more polished look if tuck your gingham shirt into a pair of solid-color pants or pencil skirt.
I like to layer my gingham button-down under a cardigan and roll up sleeves with jeans and flat, such a classic look.  


Such a pretty gingham pumps! I know I was supposed to write about a gingham shirt but this pairs of gingham are too pretty to ignore...

What is your favorite gingham look?


(Photos by/via emBroider, the simply luxurious life, mckennableu, and nordstrom)
このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...